Online Domination – I did it for me, we can do it for you
Bryan Bloom is the moving industries’ digital marketing expert and his company helps movers dominate online through SEO (search engine optimization) and PPC (paid advertising) as well as website design. He is the former owner of Priority Moving, Inc. in San Diego. At that time the internet was just taking off and there weren’t any usable SEO tools, like there are today, but that didn’t deter Bryan. Using the little the internet had to offer and Excel spreadsheets, Bryan went on to learn what it took to dominate in the search results and dominate he did. Priority Moving moved up to the top positions for the most important keywords, experienced explosive growth, and the company was subsequently sold. Bryan went on to found Mover Search Marketing, which has clients throughout the United States. The in-depth knowledge he gathered throughout his SEO management with Priority Moving, Inc, will get you the edge, you need to get your moving business’ online presence to where you want it to be. Bryan is extremely well known in the moving industry, has authored many articles about SEO for movers and speaks regularly throughout the United States.
The Edge – We Speak Moving
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the moving industry-
- Under Bryan’s leadership with 11 years experience as a successful owner of a large moving company, the team understands the moving industry and consumer in a way no other SEO company ever could.
- MSM only works with moving companies –
- Specializing in moving companies gives us an edge. (If you have a brain injury do you go to a family doctor or do you seek out the top rated neurologist?)
We drill down into Google and find the details on how they treat all moving companies. We do what Google does and compare across only moving clients not industries.
- You aren’t paying us to learn the moving industry – we already understand your business – something that is essential to your SEO success
- We are literally breaking the code for moving companies to dominate online – we want you to become your competitors worst nightmare
Liliane von Ruexleben
PPC - Pay Per Click
Web Design & Development
API - Application Program Interface
David (Logan) Derrick