What is Search Engine Optimization?
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)? When you google it, you will find the following description:
“SEO is the process of maximizing the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine.” (www.dictionary.com/browse/seo)
While this definition is true, it is far from all there is to SEO.
What do you want your SEO company to deliver for you?
- Get to the first page on Google
- have the customer land on your website and
- fill out a form, email or call you.
Easier said than done. How do we do that? By implementing two very important aspects:
The Pillars of SEO success and the 3 Steps for SEO success
Ranking for keywords, while extremely important, is by far not the only aspect of successful SEO efforts. Just because your company ranks high for keywords, doesn’t mean that you can turn this into revenue. We have created a formula that builds your online presence on a solid foundation from the inside out by applying these two aspects. The Pillars of SEO success and the three Steps of SEO success.
Pillars of SEO Success: Trust, Authority and Relevance
Trust and Authority and Relevance – Google’s version of “street cred..”
- Trust – how you do things, do you link to or from bad actors on the internet or do others send you links – trust you.
- Authority – the recognized leader, your site gains this over time and due for the most part to relevant back links and past behavior and content.
- Relevance – is your actual content written relevant to what you are offering to your customers.
3 Steps of SEO Success:
Ranking on the top of the first page in the Google search result through:
- Carefully researched keywords that fit your company, your geographic region and your competitor situation.
- Specific content on all your pages that creates Trust, Authority and Relevance for your website and therefore helps boosts your rankings on Google.
- Creation and Management of all your citations and back-links
- Management of your Google my Business pages
Enticing the potential customer to click on your link, so the customer can land on your website.
- Writing of Meta descriptions and title that set you apart from your competition
- Schema markups that make your snippet stand out
Having a website that makes it easy for the customer to find what he or she is looking for.
- Ease of use audits
- Content and display management of your website that makes it easy for the potential customer to find everything, he or she is looking for within less than three clicks
- User tracking to ensure that your website stays user friendly and quick changes, if something changes
The Pillars of SEO success and the 3 Steps of SEO success are needed to get that customer to reach out to your business either via phone, email or a quote form.
Please ask about our other related SEO services like management of your Google my Business pages and your Google Analytics. Call 858-356-4700